LCD Display, 12.1" CNC88(HS), BNC or VGA with Bezel & Remote
|Warranty||New, One Year Warranty|
12.1” LCD DISPLAY INSTALLTION INSTRUCTIONS.
This 12.1 LCD Display replaces ALL Fadal CNC88 OR CNC88HS Pendant’s with the original tube monitor or any other LCD type display that may be installed. The kit comes with the display, bezel, remote control, batteries and hardware.
- CNC88 Mounting – Mount the Display with the Bezel through the front and attach the 4 black screws and nuts. After it is mounted plug in the BNC Connector and the AC Power Plug.
CNC88HS Mounting – Mount the display from the back and the Bezel from the front and attach the 4 black screws and bolts. After it is mounted plug in the BNC Connector and the AC Power Plug.
- Remote Control – If the Source is not set to BNC after powering on then change it by pressing the Remote Control “Source” button and press the Up and Down Arrow to make your selection. After that press the Right Arrow to save your selection and the Display should come up. Make sure when using the Remote Control that you point it in the back.
- Factory Menu – To change the Vertical and Horizontal Settings you must go into the Factory Menu to make any changes. Press “Menu” and then 1973 to enter the Factory Menu.
- Vertical and Horizontal Adjustment – After entering the Factory Menu press the Down Arrow, 9 times until you get to “Overscan” and press the Right Arrow to select it. Next press the Up and Down Arrow to the setting you want to change and use the Left and Right Arrows to make changes to that setting. It is best to display a full screen of characters when adjusting, so we usually just go to SETP on the Control so the whole Display id showing characters.
- Any other adjustments can be made using the regular menu. Also, adjustments can be made using the button panel on the LCD Display.
For any questions or Tech Support call us at 1-818-727-1887.
- High Resolution
- Anti-Glare Scrreen
- Flat Molded Bezel
- Remote Control
- Simple 4 Screw Installation
- BNC or VGA Connection
- Designed and built by ITS
Installation instructions are listed under Specifications.