2) Ballscrew Assemblies
Items 1-12 of 24
- NSK Ballscrew Assembly,Y-Axis, VMC15/2016l/3016L Inch Pitch
- NSK Ballscrew Assembly, Z-Axis 28", VMC15-4020, Inch Pitch
- NSK Ballscrew Assembly, X-Axis, VMC15, 2016, 2216, Inch Pitch
- NSK Ballscrew Assembly., Z-Axis, VMC15XT/L, 2216, 3016, 4020 Inch Pitch
- NSK Ballscrew Assembly, X-Axis, 6030 Inch.
- Ballscrew Assembly, X-Axis, 6030 Inch, Steinmeyer
BLS-0016S-ASSOut of stock
- NSK Ballscrew Assembly, Y-Axis, 6030/8030 Inch.
- Ballscrew Assembly, Y-Axis, 6030/8030 Inch, Steinmeyer
BLS-0019S-ASSOut of stock
- NSK Ballscrew Assembly, Z-Axis, 6030/8030 Inch.
- Ballscrew Assembly, Z-Axis, 6030/8030 Inch, Steinmeyer
BLS-0021S-ASSOut of stock
- NSK Ballscrew Assembly, Z-Axis, 28", 2216-4020, Metric
- Ballscrew, Assembly. Z-Axis, 28", 2216-4020, Metric, Steinmeyer.
Items 1-12 of 24
About Fadal Ballscrew Assembly
Fadal Ballscrew Assembly Parts are used in machines that need high precision, such as Fadal CNC Machines. This one works differently. Steel balls roll between the screw and the nut, reducing friction. This makes the movement very smooth and exact. It also adds strength to the system. The steel balls touch both the screw and the nut, helping the machine move accurately and reliably.
When replacing Fadal Parts Ball screws, selecting the correct screw is crucial. If you choose the wrong one, your machine's movement accuracy could be compromised, leading to potential damage or even complete malfunction; however most of the time if you order the wrong ballscrew it won’t fit due to the fact it will be the wrong length. Fadal CNC Machines made prior to 1996 that have DC Motors use inch pitch ballscews and the AC version machines use metric pitch ballscrews.
Metric Or Inch Ball Screw
Each ball screw has a specific size and how much it moves the table's ball nut in one full screw turn is called the pitch. In the past, when Fadal went with ball screws in "Inch" pitch. This stayed the same until around 1992 when they realized the advantages of switching to "Metric" pitch for quicker speeds and longer machine life. Older Fadal CNC Machines with DC Motors use "Inch" pitch ballscews and the AC version machines use"Metric" pitch ballscrews and usually have coolant running through them.
The VMC 6030 and 8030 used inch pitch screws and remained consistent over the years.
Note: If you don't have a VMC 6030 or 8030, you'll need to determine whether your machine has an "Inch" or "Metric" pitch.
Knowing The Different Sizes Of Ball Screws
This is a straightforward process and can be done with ease. Here’s what you would have to do:
- Turn on your machine.
- Keep pressing the Manual button until you reach the Enter Next Command Prompt.
- Type SETP and then press the ENTER key.
- Now, you'll be looking at the first page of your parameters (it might be the only page depending on your software version).
- Use the P key to switch between pages. On page #3, at the top, you'll find the screw type.
- The #1 option is Inch, while the #2 option is Metric. Remember your screw type so you can place the right order.
- To exit, press the Manual button.
If you need a ball screw replacement, feel free to contact us, we have all the items in stock. Also, if you’re having some trouble knowing the type of ball screw your machine has, you can give us a call. We can guide you before you place an order!
Important Note: If you cannot locate the "Screw Pitch Type” parameter, this signifies that your machine is of the INCH type.
Features And Benefits
Our NSK and Steinmeyer ball screws are designed to revolutionize your machining operations. This assembly brings a range of benefits that enhance your CNC machine's capabilities, including:
- Enhanced Precision: Achieve better accuracy in every machining task.
- Durable Construction: Crafted from premium materials for longevity and consistent performance.
- Efficiency Boost: Advanced technology ensures smoother operations and increased productivity.
- Reduced Friction and Wear: Minimized friction extends the assembly's lifespan and maintains optimal functioning.
- Easy Installation: Streamlined setup for user-friendly integration.
- Extended Machine Longevity: Promotes durability, minimizing downtime and maintenance.
- Uncompromised Quality: Elevate the overall precision and quality of your machining processes.
Upgrade your CNC machine with Fadal ball screw Assembly Parts, where precision meets performance for unparalleled machining excellence.
We sell Fadal CNC ballscrews assemblies using bllscrews from NSK and Steinmeyer. These are the top choices available and are created using the best materials to make sure they last a long time.
To find out how long the warranty lasts for our ball screw assembly and other Fadal Parts, please visit the warranty page for each specific product. Generally ballscrew assemblies have a one year limited warranty.