Glentek DC Brush Amplifier, AMP0006
"ITS" DC Brush, Short Protected, XYZAB Axis Ampifier
Glentek DC Brush AMP21, XYZAB Axis
"ITS" DC Brush, Short Protected, XYZAB Axis Amplifier
"ITS" Brushless, AMP-0040's & Power Supply
Glentek AC Amplifier, 5000 Line
"ITS" Brushless Amp, 5000 Line, Short Protected
Glentek AC Amp, 8192 Line
"ITS" Brushless Amp, 8192 Line, Short Protected
Glentek AC AMP, 5000 Line Rotary
Glentek AC Amplifier, 8192 Line For 6535/8535
Glentek AC Amplifier, 8192 Line
Call For Price
Glentek AC Amplifier, TRM, Z-Axis
We offer three types of Amplifiers for Fadal Machines:
– New 2014 Amplifiers By ITS
– New & Remanufactured Glentek
– Repair Service
Total Engineering Support!
With us you're not just getting a "Part In A Box!"Here's four key examples of the Total Support our customers receive:
- Diagnoses - Direct help in determining if you really do need to replace the amplifier. When working with engineers that design the machine, we can help determine if there's other elements in the servo system that also need to be addressed before replacing an amplifier.
- Documentation - We provide very simple and concise, step by step instructions on how to install and get your replacement amplifier in and running. With our documentation we also include Preventative Maintenance tips to help avoid future failures.
- Warranty - Just like "the old days", we value our relationship with each and every customer. We are driven by fairness and committed to your satisfaction. Click on the About Us page to learn about what guides us today.
- Support - With the combination of our engineering background and direct interaction with both Glentek and AMC engineers, you are getting the absolute best product support possible at installation and beyond.
The axis amplifiers are one of the most important aspects of the machine. Why buy something from someone without the engineering experience and the manufacturer's direct support?
Below are a few examples of our expertise with axis amplifiers.
Axis Hardware Development Highlights:
– DC motor/amplifier design, evaluation, testing and production QC, continually evaluated many different DC Brush motors and amplifiers, from just about every manufacture in the industry.
– AC motor/amplifier design, evaluation, testing and production transition, working directly with Glentek engineers to develop both the AC Brushless motors and amplifiers, then creating a second source solution with Baldor.
– Glass Scales; integration with servo control of motors
– Temperature controlled ballscrews
– Developed and Perfected the Ballbar standard with Axis Software Development:
– 1010 Axis Software
– High Speed DNC - 1000 blocks per second
– Programmable Servo Gains
– Advanced Feed Forward
– Manual Pulse Dry-Run
– Volumetric Compensation (never released)
True Knowledge and Experience brings Trust!